What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Been Busy Playing Dead... Now, Let Me Haunt You

posted by letter shredder at 12:16 PM

It's been a while since I've last posted. I was acting on some things that must have been done for a long time and I'm seeing some results already. Hard work is paying off but I'm still raising the bar.


Also, I'll be out of the country for a while next week and booking has gone crazy for a while. Now, I'm done with it too. The fact that this time of the year is a peak season for trips and that I am attending a Greater China and SEA convention made the scenario worse, but the adrenaline rush that came with the challenge to get past the hurdle was worth it.


It would be my first trip. To have it at the age of 22 is not something to be proud of (I mean, it could have been earlier), but I'm happy that I made it happen and not by asking money from my parents.


Well, my strong suits surely worked. However, they drive me nuts at the same time.


I have so much to post, including the scary (but turned out funny) incident that could have led me blinding a guy under the Ortigas flyover last week.


Just for a short talk, I went home this weekend and, as requested, slept beside my little brother. My mom told me my dad was laughing because I slept in my parents's bedroom.


Well, they didn't mind actually. I just didn't expect they'd notice that both their eldest and their youngest are sleeping beside them. My dad just realized they still have two kids in the house: a 4 year old and a 22 year old.


=====


And I was tagged by Ice...


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. marketing assistant in an advertising company
2. freelance writer
3. legal transcipt editor
4. election beat reporter

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Almost Famous (hence, the theme of this blog)
2. Lord of the Rings (all three)
3. Ice Age
4. An Officer and a Gentleman

Four places you have lived in:
1. Makati
2. QC
3. Mendez, Cavite (town next to Tagaytay)
4. Tanza, Cavite

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Friends (can survive with the reruns)
2. As Told by Ginger
3. Team Explorer
4. Joey

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Romblon
2. Bicol
3. Tagaytay
4. Cavite City

Four websites I visit daily:
1. this blog
2. crimelibrary.com
3. videocure.com
4. answers.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pasta
2. milkfish (got fish?)
3. prawns
4. crabs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. beach!!!
2. europe (i'd live in each city for at least a month)
3. my bed (I am good in bed; I can SLEEP all day!)
4. in front of the TV playing any video game

Seven friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. well, I'm tagging everyone!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson whispered...

I learn something new about you every time I visit. :-)

10:02 AM   Blogger RennyBA whispered...

Hi! Been busy, but back from Bulgaria now. Interesting post from you - thanks for sharing:-)

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home