What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Drag Queen and the Bohemian Rhapsody

posted by letter shredder at 11:53 AM


Rent, pic from allposters.com




Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
How do you measure, measure a year?



Talking about last song syndrome, I've been singing this song (Seasons of Love, current mood on sidebar) since last night but not progressing beyond the first stanza.


Just last night, I became an official drag queen. Yeah, you can drag me everywhere.


I was about to go home when I found out that Ice and Kate are watching Rent at Greenbelt. Since I wasn't in a hurry going home and I haven't seen Ice for a while, I met with them. I didn't really intend to watch the movie since it's a Monday night and I wasn't in the mood for one musical flick, and I just realized that I forgot my wallet at home.


Later on, I was coerced.


Back in college, I find myself in (insert any place or event here) with these two draggies (no better term, hehe). One time, after we registered for the semester, we decided to eat somewhere along Katipunan but ended up in Megamall (about two cities away). Ice would often be the one driving while I tell her the directions. Kate would then enable us use the parking space for the differently abled.


Nah... She's the culinary reductionist, best in suggesting what to eat.


Another time, Kate and I were about to go home when Ice called telling us she has some tickets for the MTV Summit concert that same night. In less than a minute, we were able to plan where to meet in an hour.


Last night was no different. And it was, again, fun.



draggies
The Draggies


To eat or not to eat, that's not a question.
The Culinary Reductionist



Thanks, guys! I badly need a good laugh.

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger ice whispered...

draggies unite! i had a wonderful time dear. here's to more drags. :D

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home