What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Monday, March 27, 2006

"Water, Please!"*

posted by letter shredder at 12:06 PM

*issues and ideas raised that almost got me choked


While preparing clubhouse sandwich...
Charlie: You can get married. You can prepare snacks for your kids.
If that's what a wife's only supposed to do, I have been married when I was 6 years old.


In an interview...
HRD Head: Do you have a boyfriend?
I wonder what job they intend to give me?


Mom: Your father believes you have a boyfriend.
Is my dad finding an excuse to cut down my allowance?


Charlie again: Why aren't you bringing your boyfriend here (in the apartment)?
I would if you could show me where my boyfriend is.


Former Boss: Are you virgin?
That's why this is a former.


Aunt: Your sister believes you have a live-in partner.
Ah...


RJ: You work in Makati. I would work in Makati. Let's live together.
very convenient indeed


After I gave her a hug...
Mom: Are you getting married???


After I thanked her for everything...
Mom: Are you dying???


This almost killed me. While eating polvoron...
Brian: I wish you were a guy.



=====


Another entry for my Top BLOCKmail Awards:


mulabats

And she wish she knew how to quit... food!

0 revealed their disguise