What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Saturday, March 18, 2006

My Official Cosmopolitan Beef

posted by letter shredder at 8:57 PM

Before anything else, I would like to share a new entry to my Top BLOCKmail Awards.


Presenting (insert thunder here...)


takutan tayo!



=====


And for this post...



caramel or gravy?


My official cosmopolitan beef... reading Cosmo

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger Dr.John whispered...

This is leave a comment Monday. This is a strange blog. The picture of the women is funny but I don't know its purpose.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home