What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, March 23, 2006

Rated R

posted by letter shredder at 8:45 AM

I've mentioned my coworker R in some of my posts. But I'd say it again, I believe he's gay.


Most times, he'd narrate his "victimized" stories to me even if he knows well that I won't buy his reasons. Often, I'd end up reminding him that he's waaaaay older than me and this makes him upset. One evening, I was able to walk with him to the train station.


Strike One


R: I've waited for you for one and a half hours and this is all I get?
Me: Did I ask you to wait for me?


Strike Two


We were crossing Makati Avenue and he tells me I might end up like the guy who got headless when crossing Ayala Avenue.


R: Ayala Part II!!!
ME: (*laughing*) Tange (read: ta-nge, the friendliest way to say moron in Filipino)! We're on Makati Avenue. How can it be Ayala Part II?


Strike Three


He was denying that another coworker turned him down.


R: (*with conviction*) I hate petite women!
ME: (*with even greater conviction) Why? You like petite men?


Biaaaatch!

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Your post "A year has been" ang lungkot naman, this reminds me of my classmate na katabi ko lagi sa upuan, tapos namatay sa car accident. 1 sem na lang at gagraduate na sana sya.

Let's just pray for their souls! HAve a nice day!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home