What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Simpsons

posted by letter shredder at 9:09 AM

The Simpsons was part of my Friday evening when I was about 7 or 8 years old. My parents watch it with us since it was not really a program "for the kids."


My father even bought me a cassette tape of "Do the Bartman." My siblings and I would play it all day long and Lisa's song was my favorite. My aunt even sent us a Simpsons calendar. Until now, I still wonder how Marge manages her hair.


Well, if you've been a fan of The Simpsons, here's a treat for you...







It's just weird how Maggie managed to sit on the couch.

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger RennyBA whispered...

I had to smile while reading you're post. When I was 7, there was no TV in Norway (they started at 1960). But I do remember the ‘kid’s corner’ on the radio Saturday evening as a family gathering and my sister and I got our weekend sweets.
By the way: I'm glad you include Norway in you're jet set list. Tell me when you start and I will arrange a night buffet at Nordkapp ( http://www.northcape.no/ ) where we’ll have champagne and strawberries under the midnight sun:-)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home