What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Saturday, April 01, 2006

You've Been Pinked!

posted by letter shredder at 5:22 PM

Well, I actually have no April Fool's joke that I can credibly communicate right now. However, when two of my coworkers were sacked yesterday, I told them it's the best joke the management can possibly give to anyone.


I'm in a hurry so I won't post too long. Just can't resist to make a crazy update. I'd be watching Ice Age 2 with my little brother tomorrow.


Have a nice weekend, everyone!

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger RennyBA whispered...

Thank you and I do hope you're weekend was great too! I've been to the Gateway to the Arctic and will keep you posted of course :-)

4:15 AM   Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Tell me if it's funny or boring. b/c i am planning to buy a DVD version of it in addition to my colection.

Don't melt down!!!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home