What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cranky

posted by letter shredder at 11:56 AM

I have not updated for a while. Holy week did not turn to be a break for me to unwind and I'm still pretty tired. I feel sick due to a lot of stress. If you'll notice, my previous posts seem to be too cranky. Hehe.


I'd be posting soon.


Have a nice day, everyone!

3 revealed their disguise



3 Masks: Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge whispered...

Great Blog! Have added you to my list.

7:59 PM   Blogger Ace whispered...

thanks for dropping by @ my blog. I love the film "almost famous" too. Funny, honest, and tragic.

1:01 AM   Blogger RennyBA whispered...

I wish you the best and that you'll gett better soon so that you can keep up the good posts!

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home