What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, January 05, 2006

Herbs are Your Life...

posted by letter shredder at 6:03 PM

Focus on the title.


Why?


I dealt with a case that involves the person behind that successful company. I never realized it was a rather big story in the US. And I almost went nuts when I encountered French terms the lawyers were consistently using in their arguments.


=====


Well, I know I've not posted anything very interesting/long these past few days. Being sick isn't an excuse though. This seek has been the week where I had most rest and was still able to have dinner and coffee with friends. Next week, I'd be back to my old sked. NO MORE TV.


=====


Tomorrow, I'll make up for the days I wasn't able to post much.


See yah!

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Pagaling ka. Baka naman Luvsick lang yan. (Grin)

11:27 AM   Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Just take care of yourself. That's the most important!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home