What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Before I Forget Those Decembers

posted by letter shredder at 5:57 PM

2046, thru google


This is "2046," a movie by Wong Kar-wai. This is one of my favorite movies and I remember (how I lived) my Decembers in this movie.


I've been blogging since September 2003 and I checked my entries in the previous Decembers. I realized that I have no entries for 2003 and only one for 2004.


I know why: in 2003, I was extremely happy; in 2004, I was extremely depressed.


I missed writing about...


...how fun it was to join the lantern parade...


lantern parade


alloy crawling


... when we watched oblation runs...


oblation run, by e. ballecer from google


... how I've arranged the trip to Tagaytay...


bushwackers


monkeys on the loose


otso-otso pose


... when we watched the sunset together...


solitude


... when Almi chose me as the subject for Photojourn class (where they thought I'd be a good-looking guy)...


star material


... and how we've talked and laughed over coffee at Starbucks.



starbucks tagaytay



Well, I won't really forget them. I just want to make up for those laughters I wasn't able to share with everyone else.

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger letter shredder whispered...

Thanks! We have a lot of coffee shops here, name it. But I wish we had Central Perk (in the sitcom Friends).

11:01 AM   Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Nice pics to remember! I was thinking of posting the same idea but NA! I look like a woman in my last year's pic. I'm affraid I might look more beautiful than my girlfriend.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home