What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, December 09, 2005

No Longer Western Union Agent

posted by letter shredder at 1:53 PM




Hope this face paint works tomorrow. My cousin, who's a make-up artist, would be helping me.


Wish me luck. I'm hosting the party.


=====


Disclaimer: I did not bribe anyone for this.


Dear Jaycee,


Here is your horoscope for Friday, December 9:


You have a wonderful talent -- something that's made you famous. It's a knack for making peace by saying nothing with your mouth and everything with your eyes at just the right moment. Prepare to use that talent today.


*bats eyelids*

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson whispered...

Tell us how the face paint worked!

10:21 PM   Blogger letter shredder whispered...

well, i experienced a series of unfortunate events last saturday and my cousin wasnt free. so i bought my won face paint and used my forefinger to paint my face.

won "star of the night" anyway... ;)

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home