What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, December 02, 2005

Boots, Only in Boots

posted by letter shredder at 3:40 PM






I am in distress right now. The company's christmas party is just about a week away and we have not been formally met regarding whatever there may be. My boss said it would be of Western theme. It would be fun to come in a cowgirl getup but what would look extraordinary?


Shall I bring a horse?







Or be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader? I've suggested it to my boss. And she said she's interested, and that we should expect a memo sacking us.







I've checked the internet but I cannot find anything over-the-top. And where do I get all these costume stuff in a short period of time?


People, please email me if you have better pics or better ideas.

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger letter shredder whispered...

you bet. colonial mentality is really prevalent here. this is my first time to attend a company christmas party so i'm not sure if it really happens everywhere. i think those who conceptualized it (the marketing people) have fantasies of being in the west or come to work as cowgirls.

haaaay... it's a challenge, anyway. and i think the party would be fun. so i might as well come along.

11:00 AM   Blogger letter shredder whispered...

*play along rather

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home