What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, November 24, 2005

Keeping My Integrity

posted by letter shredder at 9:01 AM

I've posted my grievance towards R. One officemate said she felt the same way towards him. I got that.


My post was not intended to aggravate anyone's story of him. After some talk with some people last night, I was able to acknowledge that I am upset with him.


I wanted to present to R that he should also be responsible for whatever circumstances that he was/is/would be in. As I make him aware of it, I was also attached to the result of making a difference. However, I shouldn't be. It would all be up to him to do it for himself. I just have to accept him as he is.


However, I am also respecting my word. I am committed to investmy time talking to optimistic people. So, I am no longer eating lunch with him. I may not look good in the eyes of other people for this, but I have to honor my word.


And it's definitely better than me eating lunch with him and fuming while chewing.


This is one way of honoring my word.

0 revealed their disguise