What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sola

posted by letter shredder at 1:04 PM



I did this layout even before I graduated from college. I wanted to use it for my blog. And I did. But something went wrong that I preferred to choose this simple layout that I have right now.

It's mid-November and I can already feel the cold breeze of Christmas. And I miss a lot of my friends in college.

Actually, not just my friends. But my life back in college. What I do, what I can do, and the people I talk to.

Every time I get to feel the cold Christmas breeze, I miss the old days. I miss hanging out together, laughing together and attending the lantern parade.

And through that cold breeze, I become present to my fear of being alone. Fear that I have EVEN when I was still in college...

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson whispered...

I like the layout. The image is so tranquil. You put a classy signature on a very basic template. I used to use this one, but it didn't loook nearly as cool as yours!

The cold breeze of Christmas is going to bring some new adventures for you. These new adventures will eclipse the memories you have of college. Mark my words.

I love your site. I plan to visit often for your refreshing, honest posts.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home