What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hangover

posted by letter shredder at 8:42 AM

I've just ended my 4-day-break. Waaah! I don't wanna go to work yet...

To my consolation, Yani called and said she's in Pagudpod... Beach!!!

She said she remembered me through the waves. Coz there was this instance when I compared love with the waves during our trip to Zambales.

=====

Yesterday, we went cemetery hopping! I've been to four cemeteries. I've met several schoolmates and one welcomed me by saying, "Kailan mo ia-update 'yung blog mo?"

0 revealed their disguise