What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, November 25, 2005

Oh, the Kids We Were

posted by letter shredder at 1:04 PM



This is my favorite picture of some of my friends in college.




The sembreak trip I missed to join.




The lantern parade I enjoyed the most.






The time they visited our house in Tagaytay.




When we went to school in our high school uniforms.




When we sat in front of the College of Music just to laugh and take pictures.




Only with them can one drink much booze and talk about social norms and deviance.




I miss this block!
Thanks for being crazy all these years.

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger letter shredder whispered...

in the last pic, i'm the one behind the girl with the yellow bag.

8:48 AM   Blogger letter shredder whispered...

trust your intuition, be guided by my eyebrows...

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home