What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sick and Beautiful, Again

posted by letter shredder at 12:09 PM

Oh, yes, I am. I think I'm in the process of catching flu. I am getting much rest (like six hours of sleep every night). Have to be fit for this weekend's business training.


For sure, this isn't bird flu. I haven't been in speaking terms with birds... to my knowledge.


(Sings in tune of Alanis's Hand in My Pocket)

I'm sick but I'm working, yeah...


=====


I chose not to start the year with a "bang." Still with my long hair, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Will be thinking of some new styles to choose from before my birthday...


More updates next time.


Happy new year, everyone!

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger letter shredder whispered...

Thanks! Crazy? No doubt it's mine. Hehe.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home