What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, December 23, 2005

Bruce Almighty

posted by letter shredder at 2:20 PM

I've probably been nice this year coz four gifts have been handed to me as soon as I entered the office. I received four and some chocolates. Not bad.


I was really overwhelmed that Anna, Alvin and Terry gave me this:


JPL acoustic


Jagged Little Pill Acoustic CD



Speaking of being nice, I think I've been INCREDIBLY NICE. Coz I had an incredible present yesterday. I finally met HIM and was able to chat for a while:



gravy, please


Yes, I've met him -- Bruce Quebral.


I went to T3 to get my check. Met Alloy, Adan and Kirk (college friends) who were in the Summit Media office coz we haven't seen each other for quite a while already.


Then there HE was, mysterious and brooding. Kirk introduced us to each other. We shook hands, talked about common friends and laughed when Adan was teasing me who I was with when I watched King Kong.


Good thing I can't cartwheel. I was suppressing my grin while he was there. I'm too flushed like a high school girl. Well, my college crush is JUST a foot across me and laughing with me. Totally unexpected.


=====


I'de be gone for the holidays so I won't be updating much. I'm excited to see my cousins this weekend. Won't really have enough rest coz we have to go places to visit some families.


MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!


CHEERS! ;)

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson whispered...

What a cutie! Merry Christmas.

3:44 PM   Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Enjoy your holidays and Merry Christmas.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home