What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, January 13, 2006

So Much For "Friday the 13th"

posted by letter shredder at 12:27 PM

And yes, Yahoo!Horoscopes started my "Friday the 13th" with:


Be your own personal pep squad. If you put yourself out there, you can really make a difference -- and make some very healthy changes in your own life. Remember, you can do it -- you can, you can!


My birthday is on a 13th. And often, it falls on a Friday. So in my younger days, I'm busy praying that I get the BEST of luck that day could offer rather than thinking of who among in Hollywood would be celebrating with me.


And I've learned to give that "story" up.


Are you paraskavedekatriaphobic?

2 revealed their disguise



2 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

No I'm not, Pope John Paul was shot on the 13th of 1981 not sure if it was Friday but he survived. Happy Weekend!

11:53 PM   Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

Nothing weird happened to me. I didn't even realize the date until I discussed the calendar with my class that morning.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home