What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]
posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006
"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
-- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous
Saturday, January 28, 2006
A way to keep the enemy close...
1. First Name: Jaycee
2. Were you named after anyone? J from dad, C from mom.
3. Do you wish on stars? Nope. My name is enough; it means "moon."
4. When did you last cry? Last Sunday. (Don't ask why.)
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. Been trained from kindergarten till sixth grade.
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Ahm... Bruce Quebral (gravy or caramel?)
7. What is your birth date? [Edit] chosen to be withheld (Thanks, Mandz!)
8. Mountains or Beach? We have houses near both, so I'd say both.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? If I badly need someone to listen, yes...
10. Do you have a journal? Three blogs are enough.
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Getting away with it is pretty easy for me. *wink wink*
12. Do you have a nickname? Ace to grade school friends, Icebox in high school, Iceboxace on print and online, Lilo to coworkers (I evolve.)
13. Would you bungee jump? How many times?
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Most of the time, nope.
15. Do you think that you are strong? Yes. It's one of my minor strongsuits. It is not to my advantage all the time though.
16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Very Rocky Road
17. Shoe Size? 8 1/2"
18. Red or pink? Reeeeeddd
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? (enters confession box) My fear of committing.
20. What do you miss most? College life
21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? Well, I'd appreciate people who'd read this and post their own answers on their blogs.
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? blue Billabong jeans and white flip-flops
23. What are you listening to right now? a deposition
24. Last thing you ate? Sandwich offered by coworker
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
26. What is the weather like right now? Sunny but windy
27. Last person you talked to on the phone? My business mentor
28. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Nobody did. But whoever I got it from, her answers were very smart.
30. Favorite Drink? mango shake
31. What is your favorite sport? Basketball!!!
32. Hair Color? black
33. Eye Color? brown
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
35. Favorite Food? Spaghetti
36. Last Movie You Watched? Valiant (with baby brother)
37. Favorite Day of the Year? Christmas, when everyone in the family is present
38. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? ambiguous endings
39. Summer or winter? SUMMER!
40. Hugs OR Kisses? chocolates! hahaha!
41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? after Bruce (main course), crepe is enough.
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? college friends and fellow blog readers (I hope)
43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Not sure...
44. Living Arrangements? Sharing an aparment with a college friend
45. What books are you reading? business books and about to read some by John Maxwell
46. What is on Your Mouse Pad? (still inside confession box) I have a Leonardo DiCaprio mouse pad given to me by a high school friend. *all flushed*
47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Bubble Gang!
48. Favorite Sounds? that of an spontaneous laughter
49. What's the furthest you've been from home? Romblon
50. Do you find happiness in everyday? Yes. I believe in positive attitude.
51. What is your worst fear? losing the people I care for
52. Second biggest fear? broken promises
53. Do you believe in magic? Every chance of waking up in the morning is a magical blessing.
54. What is your biggest challenge? at the moment, overcoming my "personal barrier" to achieve abundance
55. Are you a worrier? I laugh at things I could possibly be worried about. =p
Since you've read it, why don't you answer them yourself? It won't hurt.
questions copied from newfie girl.