What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Are You a Good Wife?

posted by letter shredder at 12:04 PM

good wife's guide


And I thought Mona Lisa Smile was enough to make me realize I'll be in jail if I lived in the 50s...


I got this from mr. commuter today. It happens to be an article published on May 13, 1955 by Housekeeping Monthly. And it is titled "The Good Wife's Guide."


Reading this, I CERTAINLY know I would not be good for a husband who expects his wife to be like this. Acquiescence is a virtue.


I even DOUBT if I'd be a wife.


Well, probably. Then my husband shows up on TV after a month, BEGGING telling men to stay single or not to get one like me.


*wink wink*


If this would be published today, it would probably come out in a lampoon issue (not even in an Idiot's Guide) or its title would be changed: _______ Wife's Guide.


What adjective do you think would fit?

3 revealed their disguise



3 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Hi Jaycee! I made a mess today and I'm really sorry for what I did.

2:54 AM   Blogger Unknown whispered...

Hey there! Just wanted to say thanks for complementing my blog.

9:13 AM   Anonymous Anonymous whispered...

This Sucks.. The blog is too hard to navigate! What is this crap?

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home