What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]
posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006
"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
-- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Hail the Mechanical Contrivium
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, Jaycee has the same chemical makeup as sea water!
- Jaycee has a memory span of three seconds!
- Jaycee can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Jayceeolatry is the mindless worship of jaycee.
- It took Jaycee 22 years to build the Taj Mahal.
- Jaycee can sleep with one eye open!
- During severe windstorms, Jaycee may sway several feet to either side.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Jaycee into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Jaycee.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Jaycee.
I'm thinking. Should I put this in my profile page?
And I have a question: Are the snakes here male? ;)
And please, please, please don't tell the Nicaraguans my whereabouts.
READ THIS: Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw beautiful young women into a volcano it would stop erupting.