What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, January 20, 2006

Cheers For My New Layout!

posted by letter shredder at 2:23 PM

Whew! I so wanted to have a layout themed to this movie, Almost Famous. Thanks to Butch (no pun intended) for all the help.


Almost Famous is one of my most favorite movies. With this one, I have more eye-friendly font size and colors. I didn't use frames too.


And to baptize my new layout where right-clicking is already disabled, here's the pic I've wanted to post. Actually, I already did for one entry. I just chose to remove it again (coz I have no prepared gravy at my side then).


For your eyes only...


gravy, please.
Bruce Almighty

4 revealed their disguise



4 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Hi Jaycee! I decided to answer you Q through your e-mail. Check it out!

11:56 PM   Blogger Mike whispered...

I love the new layout! I could never seem to be able to post on the previous one. I tried many times! Thanks for all of the comments! I have been here often!

12:28 PM   Blogger letter shredder whispered...

@ chas: I wud, once i get a new thumbnail that you could use.

@ Mandz: I've checked it. I would e-mail you the layout (it's handcoded) so you cud teach me well.

@ Jaimie: You'd say something more different once you get to meet him or you'll never be able to say anything at all.

@ Mike: Really nice to have you here.

thanks!

12:50 PM   Blogger Diane S. whispered...

Love the new layout! Simply fabulous! Also have linked this blog on my blog in addition to Ontological Orgasm.

(Secret: I right clicked to see what would happen. Great message!)

Cheers!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home