What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Monday, February 14, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 2:02 AM

Happy S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day)!


Instead of thinking of a date today, I'm in fron of the computr monitor working on our thesis paper. As I've mentioned on a previous entry, Feb. 14 isn't just Valentines Day! It is also the due date of the first draft of our thesis...


Tonight, I'll eat dinner with my friends to celebrate Happy SAD. Since it's dinner, it's not supposed to be SAD anymore... To qualify the dinner, Happy SAND (Single Awareness Night Dinner). Melai said we don't eat dinner at daytime! To Melai, please bear with us...


Yesterday afternoon, someone called me. Unluckily, my phone is turned off and recharging the battery. The number was unfamiliar. A message followed coming from the same number, asking me about the deadline tomorrow.


When I talked to some friends, I asked them whose number it was and nobody knew. I already sent a message but the person has not identified himself or herself.


At 12:17 am, I received a message. The number registered, and the message says it was Lawrence! Bwahahaha! Sorry Kate!


Am really sorry...


I did not fuckin' break your heart... *wink*

0 revealed their disguise