What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Monday, January 31, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 5:19 PM

It was our anniversary

Last Friday, we attended UP Broadguild's Destino. As usual, we went there not to watch the movie, City of Angels, but to meet and go to Eastwood City.

Last year, we were only three--Isa, Kate and me. Last Friday, we were five! Hurrah! Edz and Yani were with us.

Sad... couples Kim and Almi, and Jem and Cy were not with us.

Anyway, masaya pa rin kami.

While at the Sunken Garden, I asked Yani to feel my right hand and profess what I would be in the future. Yani mentioned I would be married and I'll have lots of kids. The catch is, my husband won't love me; that he'll only stay for the family. :( *sniff*

Yani also said I'll live more than a hundred years and I might die of heart ailment. Trying to think about it, that isn't too bad. But I wish I'd die happy and loved....

At Eastwood, we maid a pinky promise that we'll meet again next year for a recap of the previous year... I'm thinking if I should keep a notebook for my happy and sad thoughts.

'Til next year, girl friends!

By the way, was Kate serious when she obliged me to have my own romantic story next year? If she were, then the notebook might as well be helpful in fabricating the story by now!

Hahahaha! Pathetic!

Twenty years without alcohol and cigars! I'm proud of myself!

0 revealed their disguise