What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, February 10, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 11:55 AM

Elepante sa EDSA


Better than Ezra's "At the Stars" is stuck in my head... But I'm pretty much enjoying it. Sick!


I saw Alanis' Precious Illusions music video yesterday. Astig!


I consider this week my hell week. But I'm happy Tati's back. Yesterday she told me that she also had dengue. Among my friends, she's the third one who got stung by a deadly mosquito.


*pause*


Could it be that I am that mosquito?!?


Nah, I'm too big to be a mosquito.


Anyway, the other night my head ached because of these tricky questions guys from the Underground have been asking me.


And the funniest (and ancient) was Mike's "Saan pinakamagandang magtago ng elepante?"


Answer: sa EDSA.


Follow-up question: Bakit?


Answer: Bakit nakakita ka na ba ng elepante sa EDSA?


Namputcha!


Then I said, "Oo! May nakatakas dati, 'di ba?"


Mike said, "Dumaan lang 'yun pero sa Tomas Morato nagtago."


Haaaay!


I'm really excited about the February 22 concert of Bamboo in UP. I hope I get a backstage assignment so I can be meet Ira Cruz again.


*blush blush*


...blame us because we are who we are...
...i've already learned enough to know...

0 revealed their disguise