What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Tuesday, February 01, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 6:21 PM

INTERVIEW!

Done with the interview with Vince Rodriguez of Studio 23. Oo, interview lang!


My feet hurt... And I can't think of anything useful or interesting right now. Brain drain!


We're having our midterm exam in STS tomorrow afternoon. HELP! I have not read half of the hand-outs!


Earlier, I just read the deadline for the scanning activity... Feb. 18, I'm doomed! I told Kate I can't join her to Cover and Pages on the 16th.


Feb. 14 is Valentines Day! Happy SAD! But something is more significant on that day!


*in my Buyoyong voice* Guess what it is?!?


*insert thunder while playing Maalaala Mo Kaya theme*


It's the deadline for the first draft of our thesis!


Well, if there would be anything redeeming... I don't have to go to the dermatologist for a facial treatment just to forget my "dormant" lovelife.


As if I go to the derma for a facial!


Waaaaahhhhhh!


To all my friends who are single... LET'S CONJUGATE!


*pause*


Oooops! Sorry, that was a slip of the tongue... I mean, let's be together and celebrate Happy SAD (Single Awareness Day) with other people. If you are over that "bitter" stage, then let us also invite your LOVED ones.


I think it would be better to see them single than dating someone else. Hahaha!


And I just mentioned you just got over that "bitter" pace. Hahaha!


Sa mga may M.U. (malabong usapan), it's either you make everything clear (choose between all or nothing) or you join us in our mob...


*pause*


*sigh* I just told you I can't think of anything significant to mankind.


Sa Valentines, magtatanim ako ng gulay. 'Yung gulay na namumunga ng thesis paper.

0 revealed their disguise