What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Monday, August 02, 2004

posted by letter shredder at 1:14 AM

Deconstruction

For an academic reason, I have to read again and again (over and over) the letter that I wrote to him. It was actually my first blog entry, and was about a year ago.

Can't help but sigh.

A year has passed but I could still remember the person. Still hurts. It was then that I chose to be very selfless. I thought everything was for the right reason. Told myself I'd be ready to all the possibilities.

Proved myself wrong.

Proved how I hate the word "leave."

Realized that I am insensitive to pain. And how much attachment means.

It was also the start of so many things that I decided to consider doing. Set aside some inhibitions. Take risks.

And risked.

The hardest part was to keep myself from being jaded.

And as I read the letter, a name radiates from the page.

The root of it all--my so called "best friend."

0 revealed their disguise