What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Saturday, July 03, 2004

posted by letter shredder at 12:17 AM

Underground

I've attended the orientation and I'm done with the interview. So far, I find the people pretty cool.

Well, the whole executive committee and most of the members were present during the interview. Don said it was a record breaking interview coz everyone seems to be present...

ROCK AND ROLL!

When I reached home, whew! I found Tati and easily realized she has just finished crying, probably shortly before I arrived. I asked her if there are any problems, or if she wanted someone to talk to. She said she can handle the situation.

After eating dinner, Don came. Bangag na naman kami.

After an hour, Awin and Glaiza came. They brought their things inside the rooms then proceeded to the dining area. Glaiza sat and said she wanted to eat ice cream. Which is actually our way of saying "I am about to cry..."

Haaaayyyy... So we bought ice cream... and the flavor... (insert thunder here) VERY ROCKY ROAD! Coz Glaiza said their relationship is on the rocks... Bwahahaha! Great friends!

After the ice cream ceremony, baraha naman! Slept at 2am playing cards... Whew!

0 revealed their disguise