What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, June 16, 2004

posted by letter shredder at 11:23 AM

Independence at 20 and the Ambassador's Mischief

Last Friday, June 11, Steph asked Cielo and me to visit their house in Hong Kong. She said we can go there anytime we like... basta may derbs....

When i went home to Cavite, the next day, I asked my parents permission, which is actually for the sake of telling them that I am going to Hong Kong sometime soon...

Unfortunately, they did not allow me! And it was actually Independence Day then! And for crying out loud, I'm already 20 years old! This is the first time I am proud to admit that I'm not a teenager anymore!

I told them I'll be the one to shoulder the expenses and I won't go there on a school day. My mom said they might reconsider if I were about to go with Tati or any of my high school friends whom they've met and known for a long time.

My father said he would allow me after graduation, which is actually by April(hopefully). But I told him that if he would allow me by then, he would be the one to shoulder the expenses.

I also told my mom that if they won't allow me, they should buy me a new PC!

Well,we plan to go during the sembreak, so naka-hold pa ang negotiation...

Now, how would i make them change their mind?

Btw, on-going ang peace talks sa condo... Peace-talks kasi walang nagsasalita about the problem...and I think I am caught in the middle! Ambassador of goodwill yata ang role ko.

*sigh*

0 revealed their disguise