What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Monday, July 26, 2004

posted by letter shredder at 4:16 AM

Things Have Really Changed...
 
I feel bad that it is only now that I am able to update my blog. I have not even changed my template.  If I were Kate who cringes on the monthly layout, I could have killed myself.  Fortunately, I am not Kate! And our difference is not just about cringing over blog layouts.  We are way different in terms of "preferences," experiences, relationships and "COrelations."  *wink*

I've talked to HIM.  I actually felt weird, coz when he started explaining it just seemed that I don't care anymore.  It's probably like that--to  stop worrying, one grows apathetic.  On second thought, I think I still care about HIM, but only in a lesser degree.  I probably withdrew from the onion bulb (social penetration theory) or just stopped at the depth I am already in.  Somehow, I felt guilty.  HE said HE was about to ask me for a write-up that he plans to put in HIS yearbook, pero hindi na lang daw.  If HE really asked me, I could not write anything.  Or maybe I could, but all would be without depth and as how most people probably know HIM. 

I realized that everyday, a piece of my "innocence" shield chips off.   I've heard too much "you're-the-only-one-I-could-talk-to" secrets just for this month.  It's not that I resent hearing them, I actually feel honored that people open up to me.  It's just that I can also feel the pressure between "being the only one who knows" and "should I tolerate you?" 

How would one actually decline "you're-the-only-one-I-could-talk-to" secrets?

The Shock Absorber hits again!

0 revealed their disguise