What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Creating Possibilities

posted by letter shredder at 11:47 AM

Yes, yes. I know I've not posted for a long time. I am having problems with blogger. It just won't load as fast as it used to and I often end up pissed off.


Aside from that, I am SUPER busy with a lot of activities including a project that could help many Filipino children. However, I am not ready to discuss the project yet. But I would really ask for your support and that you do pray that I may have enough courage and that the people I talk to be open about it and pay attention to these children.


=====


Update:


I've talked about Mr. Black Hole many times and the incomplete issues I have with him. We've talked and I've learned to realized that things have really changed and that it would be all up to me whether I would accept them or not.


We've talked about all the things that happened before and he no longer questions the things I do. He told me about his new girlfriend and then he ends up telling me I need a boyfriend.


No comment.


Haha.

0 revealed their disguise