What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dense

posted by letter shredder at 5:52 PM

black hole personified



And I thought that he was the densest thing in the universe next to the black hole. I was wrong.


He is the black hole personified.


I did everything I can to salvage whatever's left. And until now, he still doesn't understand me. He hates my guts. He hates my activities (including blogging). He thinks I make stupid decisions. He blames me when things don't happen as planned even if he voluntarily participates in them.


I don't feel comfortable being with him anymore. I'm afraid that the moment I speak, he'd laugh as if to say, "Good luck!" It always happens and I'm tired to explain just to make sense.


That's his opinion and, whether it's true or not, it's valid.


But why can't he just let me be?


I'm fed up.


=====


Dense:
1. Slow to apprehend; thickheaded
2. Difficult to understand because of complexity or obscurity
3. Hard to penetrate

4 revealed their disguise



4 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

Who is he?

WEll, you know sometimes life is unfair. You did what you thought was your best, but after all, no one seems to appreciate it. That really sucks!

and it happened to me many times.

PEACE!!!

10:56 PM   Blogger Mike whispered...

He sounds like a very insecure person. He is jealous of you and the things that you do.

10:56 AM   Blogger Diane S. whispered...

I'm glad your fed up. Move on, Sister! You are worth so much more.

11:48 AM   Blogger Deb Sistrunk Nelson whispered...

I agree with Mike and Diane.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home