What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Saturday, March 27, 2004

posted by letter shredder at 3:49 PM

Luna
This is one articel i've written and archived. i don't quite remember why, pero i wrote this on January 30, but i've entitled it then.

Ang tagal ko nang hindi nakakapag-update ng matinong article…

Have no time for it. Or probably no strong emotion to deal with, until now…

What has been happening to me lately? Haaay, guy things to deal with, peculiar proposals, photo shoots and a midterm exam that I was not able to start.

If other people do not finish their exams, I was not able to start mine. The sad thing about it, it was the only time that I came late for that class. I was just about fifty steps from the room where I was suppose to have that midterm exam… And my being late was excusable because I have to finish the sports page lay-out that was due today. But how would I argue about it?

I am spending most of my time with Kate and the guys from UJP. I really enjoy their company. We do not have the same principles at times but those times are surmounted by the good time that we are having. It is not very easy to find guys who appreciate the night sky and the lovely moon while lying at the Sunken Garden. Where you don’t have to face each other to understand how one feels over things. And your central nervous system is disturbed from time to time.

Well, I think there are lots of guys that are like those of the UJP, I just probably do not know where they are. Because while I appreciate the night sky at the Sunken Garden, they probably have their own gardens where they could lie and gaze at the moon… They have their own simple things to appreciate…

To be fair with the guys, I think it is also hard to find gals with eyes fixed on the moon…

I think girls nowadays are just as liberated as guys are… They have their own reasons; I respect them. As long as they don’t force me to acquire the same principles.

I still miss the guys I used to hang out with.

0 revealed their disguise