What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, March 18, 2004

posted by letter shredder at 2:30 AM

Law Tide

Slowly, I am able to see how I want my life to be. I am already considering taking up Law. The thought entered last semester, but I considered that it was just because I was taking up Comm 120. I did not open the idea to my parents because I have to consider that I am the eldest and, even if my parents do not require me, I have to help in supporting the family.

After what happened a few months ago, my parents found it important to have a lawyer in the family. And my mother remembered the question that I asked her once, if she’s willing if I take up Law. I knew from the start that my parents would be supportive but I must not be selfish, may mga kapatid pa ako.

In the conversations i had with my parents, we talked about it, but we did not thrive much on the matter. Now, I think I want to go to Law school. If I do not end up taking up Law, I’ll enter FINISHING SCHOOL! Hahahaha! Actually, I might probably enter graduate schools.

I plan to work for two or three years, and if I find it significant that I take up Law, then I will. I just hope that it would not burden our family. Once I start, wala nang atrasan. And I’d stop working, at least while I am studying.

I have been thinking of this for quite a while now. I hope I can talk to anyone about this, preferably someone who did or someone who planned to but didn’t. I also have to consider the responsibilities and changes once I take that path.

Pero right now, I just want to finish college and find my own band. Band… not necessarily that I take it as a profession, I just want to have the right friends who are as passionate as I am when it comes to music, my music. May jamming from time to time. This is the way I want to relax and express my poetic side, through songs.

I know I cannot plan everything but it is good that I am already able to picture how I want my life to be. At least as a start.

After all, His will shall always be done… and I’m surrendering everything to Him.

0 revealed their disguise