What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fake Plastic Trees

posted by letter shredder at 1:08 PM

I have nothing much to rant or blog about. So I just want to share this song by Radiohead, the one on my sidebar.


I just read these men's stories. I have a lot of guy friends and I've seen most of them cry when they got their hearts broken, some crushes included. But reading these stories still gives me a new perspective about men. "You still have a lot to understand," my business mentor Obi-Wan says. He says it also comes with age.


Have I loved? Yes. A lot of times. Probably only in a different perspective which I don't expect everyone to understand.


But however different it may be, there is still a heart prone to being broken. There's still pain.


And the choice of overcoming the pain...

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger Manzkee whispered...

No pain, No gain. Have a nice day!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home