What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Saturday, June 04, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 11:18 AM

The INTP me

I'm dead broke...

Just earlier, I told Jen, our batch head in UG, that I intend to defer. I'm not sure if they still went on with the meeting and if he has told our other batchmates that I would defer.

I know I still need to talk to them. At least to my batchmates and some officers.

The consequence, I would never be considered for application again.

I have so many decisions to make right now and I cannot promise that I can devote most of my time to the batch project.

I have to find a job and support myself to live in Manila. Brrrr... I have to find a new place. Awin said I can still stay with them until I found one but 60% of myself (just think which part) tells me I should find my own place and meanwhile, stay in Manila.

Still about to talk to my parents about it.

I really felt sad when I realized that I'm giving-up the unit. But I had no choice, I cannot pay the rent. Drama has no room in my decisions right now...

Lord, help me in making these decisions... May I be safe and all my troubles be gone so I can help my family and other people more.

0 revealed their disguise