What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, October 09, 2003

Deviance…

posted by letter shredder at 12:27 PM

Many times I’ve filtered out the negative aspects of certain things, thinking that everyone has a kindness within. Many times I have given the benefit of the doubt. Coz I think everyone deserves it.

But still I end up getting hurt.

I have tried to look at bright side of life. But reality bytes….

It is a cruel world out there.

It is not only just now that I’ve seen how life can be mean… I just tried not to lose hope that one day I could see the placid side of life.

Man cannot be contented. Neither would he settle for less.

I’m 19 yet I still believe that it’s still a worthy world out there. One should not think I’ve missed the sufferings and the pains. I went through a lot. At the age I should not. You probably see me carefree fight now, coz I learned at an early age that it is not worthy to grieve. It is not right to waste your energies on crying and contemplating on unpleasant dreams. And that however you want the world to stop even for just a while, life shall go on.

I find it easy to gain friends. I find it hard to keep them.

I experience new things that are old to you. I have experienced those things that are still new to you. I may not know a lot. But neither do you.

Often I wish that if I were to bump, let it be hard. One that can make me cry, coz crying is better than keeping it all inside.

We take risks… a lot of them. We take risks when we make choices.

I never want to generalize… coz everyone deserves a chance to prove himself.

I thought so. And I try to think that way. Still trying.

Will the pain be lesser if I just think the way you do?

Jaded.

0 revealed their disguise