What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Wednesday, September 21, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 7:34 AM

I MISS COLLEGE...

... and I miss my friends. On Friday, we'll have dinner again. I just hope everyone would be there.

Some friends from the UP Underground Music Community are also sending me messages these past few days. Today, September 21, 2005, the org is celebrating its 3rd Anniversary. I found out that unlike the previous years, it won't hold a concert due to budget constraints.

Well, this is one of the bests works I did in college, if not the best. Being the "best" does not mean it passes the standards of everyone, but it is what I did with enough heart and enjoyment.


My Freedom Page

0 revealed their disguise