What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Friday, September 16, 2005

posted by letter shredder at 12:44 PM

What the world needs now...

is love, sweet love.

That song just entered my mind shortly before I created a new post. I saved a draft earlier but i was not able to retrieve it. Hemingways, it won't ruin my day...

*cart wheels*

*insert thunder clap*

Now, before i embarrass myself further, I shall work on something worth reading (I hope).

Earlier, I found a blog (with an address I cannot remember) and I read an entry where a girl says, before she was afraid that one would read her diary. And now, since she has a blog, she is also afraid that no one would.

Her last line was, "The world is a so much different place."

I could not agree more. Everytime I check my blog, I silently hope that one would be interested enough to tag or comment on any article or content posted on my page. At the same time, there are a few people whom I wish would not dare search for mine.

*checks some more blogs*

Hmmm... my friends posted this on their blogs. So much for deviance in this blog, I want to answer and post it as well. Hahaha!


SEVEN

seven things that scare me
1. broken promises
2. rejection (from significant people)
3. not being able to watch at least one movie in a week
4. losing people
5. goodbyes
6. being attached to people who do not care
7. immaculate conception (better ask me to explain this)

seven things that I like the most
1. MOVIES!
2. music (rock and reggae)
3. basketball
4. roadtrips
5. radio-controlled cars
6. cars
7. comic books

seven important things in my room
1. guitar
2. computer
3. cd player
4. white bed with white sheets
5. brown *anik-anik* box (containing lovely memories)
6. art materials
7. signed band posters

seven random facts about me
1. I love wearing white clothes (if any) when I sleep.
2. I live across the beach but I do not know how to swim.
3. I do not smoke nor drink.
5. I seem to be a tough nut to crack but I'm a crybaby, too.
6. I often find peace in silence.
7. I have a 3-year-old brother.

seven things I plan to do before I die
1. visit Europe and stay there for at least three months
2. skydive
3. paraglide
4. have my own rock band
5. tell some people I love them
6. have my own home theater
7. drive a ferrari

seven things I can do
1. sing (especially songs of alanis and sarah mclachlan)
2. play/smash the guitar
3. paint
4. cook
5. write poems and good letters
6. listen. listen well.
7. laugh like a little kid

seven things I can't do
1. drive
2. swim
3. bike
4. i paint but i'm poor at freehand drawing
5. play table tennis
6. detach myself from anyone
7. act like nothing is wrong when something actually is

seven things I say the most (i rather be honest than be saintly)
1. ewan.
2. 'di ko alam.
2. yeah, right.
3. bakla!
4. my gaydar's working.
5. sabagay.
6. hahaha! tanga!
7. malay ko.

seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. enigmatic personality
2. eyes
3. his silence
4. humor
5. wit
6. music preference
7. goals in life (not necessarily like mine, but he must at least have an idea of what he really wants)

en celebrity crushes
1. Johnny Depp (on some ocassions)
2. Zak Hogen Esch
3. Rich Herrera
4. Bruce Quebral (if he's considered one)
5. Marat Safin
6. Karl Roy
7. Gavin Rossdale

en people I want to see take this quiz
1. Brad
2. Bruce
3. Neneng
4. Terry
5. Alvin
6. Ki
7. anyone who seems to be interesting

Enough for now. I have to work on the deposition I have to edit.

*dork mode engaged*

*plays "At the Stars" by Better than Ezra*
blame us coz we are who are...

0 revealed their disguise