What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Thursday, March 29, 2007

TAXic Engagement

posted by letter shredder at 5:46 PM

One fine day in the office after the distribution of pay slips…


JAYCEE: I still can’t explain why my withholding tax is this much.
JASON: Neither can I.
JAYCEE: Every payday, I consider getting married for convenience.
JASON: That’s common nowadays.
JAYCEE: But to whom shall I get married?
JASON: (Looks at me.) If you like, we can get married.
JAYCEE: (Casual but serious.) So how many children would you like us to have?
(FYI: Jason is happy and gay.)
JASON: Ahm…
JAYCEE: Okay. Let’s just wait for an immaculate conception.

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Blogger RennyBA whispered...

Great to see you back in blogspere again and thanks for the visit on mine!

I do understand convincers marriage, but children? Isn't that just extra tax? LoL

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home