What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Looking on the brighter side of life

posted by letter shredder at 3:40 PM

While talking about the new moderators in the Calvin and Hobbes (CnH) community

A$im: hey ,..there r new mods there

me: mods? do i know the mods?

A$im: yaaa all of thm
there's no me in the list damn...

me: so who are they?
i only know meeta
if it's asa
then forget abt it
we are bound to be in the opposite poles

A$im: i was number 1 contender
confused n juggie r new mods

me: at least both are friends
but even shamaz doesnt hang out that much, i think

A$im: :P
yaaa...he is in india these days
job hunting
even juggie is not not much active these days

me: i see him late at nyt
like before it turns 12 in india
and by that time, i am zombied out
so i dont get to talk to him much

A$im: oh......
i was the most recommended one....why didnt she make me one

me: who was supposed to choose anyway
see, asim, u dont need to be a mod

A$im: owner

me: just befriend the mods and then act like a secret agent

A$im: lol :P

me: so even if u ask them to ban someone, u dont get urself in trouble
:p

A$im: hahahaha :P

me: nice, ryt?

A$im: u got a point

me: and in cnh, it's not like girls run after mods
girls are actually afraid of them
:p

A$im: lol :P :P
hahahaha :P

me: juggie didnt consider this before being chosen as mod
:p
i bet shamaz too

A$im: meeta recommended me n confu

me: the owner is debra, ryt?

A$im: yep

me: i sooooo dont know her
does she know u?

A$im: nope...

me: then that answers it
:p

A$im: :P
i'll ask meeta

me: it's ok if u are not a mod
i'll vote u mr. cnh international
:D

A$im: lol :P
i guess i can live without being a mod

me: if u have such title, girls go after u
and many girls will feel inferior compared to suna

A$im: i dont wnt nymore grls going after me...

me: coz mr. cnh international chose her
this is all just a show :p

A$im: lol :P :P

me: and u cant stop girls who will run after ur fame
and body
they dont love u
they just want ur body
:p

A$im: but its mine .... :P

me: they just wanna use u
:p

A$im: where these grls hiding??? i've been looking for thm whole my life :P

me: dont worry
even darthy is STILL looking for them
:p

A$im: lol :P

1 revealed their disguise



1 Masks: Anonymous Sorcerer whispered...

lol

Who wanna be a mod anyway?

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home