What's your favorite disguise? [/meta]

posted by letter shredder @ 11:59 a.m. on 1/20/2006

"Great art is about conflict and pain and guilt and longing and love disguised as sex and sex disguised as love..."
                                          -- Lester Bangs, Almost Famous



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Looking on the brighter side of life

posted by letter shredder at 3:40 PM

While talking about the new moderators in the Calvin and Hobbes (CnH) community

A$im: hey ,..there r new mods there

me: mods? do i know the mods?

A$im: yaaa all of thm
there's no me in the list damn...

me: so who are they?
i only know meeta
if it's asa
then forget abt it
we are bound to be in the opposite poles

A$im: i was number 1 contender
confused n juggie r new mods

me: at least both are friends
but even shamaz doesnt hang out that much, i think

A$im: :P
yaaa...he is in india these days
job hunting
even juggie is not not much active these days

me: i see him late at nyt
like before it turns 12 in india
and by that time, i am zombied out
so i dont get to talk to him much

A$im: oh......
i was the most recommended one....why didnt she make me one

me: who was supposed to choose anyway
see, asim, u dont need to be a mod

A$im: owner

me: just befriend the mods and then act like a secret agent

A$im: lol :P

me: so even if u ask them to ban someone, u dont get urself in trouble
:p

A$im: hahahaha :P

me: nice, ryt?

A$im: u got a point

me: and in cnh, it's not like girls run after mods
girls are actually afraid of them
:p

A$im: lol :P :P
hahahaha :P

me: juggie didnt consider this before being chosen as mod
:p
i bet shamaz too

A$im: meeta recommended me n confu

me: the owner is debra, ryt?

A$im: yep

me: i sooooo dont know her
does she know u?

A$im: nope...

me: then that answers it
:p

A$im: :P
i'll ask meeta

me: it's ok if u are not a mod
i'll vote u mr. cnh international
:D

A$im: lol :P
i guess i can live without being a mod

me: if u have such title, girls go after u
and many girls will feel inferior compared to suna

A$im: i dont wnt nymore grls going after me...

me: coz mr. cnh international chose her
this is all just a show :p

A$im: lol :P :P

me: and u cant stop girls who will run after ur fame
and body
they dont love u
they just want ur body
:p

A$im: but its mine .... :P

me: they just wanna use u
:p

A$im: where these grls hiding??? i've been looking for thm whole my life :P

me: dont worry
even darthy is STILL looking for them
:p

A$im: lol :P

5 revealed their disguise



5 Masks: Anonymous Sorcerer whispered...

lol

Who wanna be a mod anyway?

3:54 PM   Blogger star whispered...

和歌山 デリヘル
神戸 デリヘル
姫路 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル
京都 デリヘル
奈良 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル
神戸 デリヘル
和歌山 デリヘル
奈良 デリヘル
京都 デリヘル
神戸 デリヘル
姫路 デリヘル
和歌山 デリヘル
奈良 デリヘル
京都 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル
南大阪 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル

5:41 PM   Blogger star whispered...

和歌山 デリヘル
神戸 デリヘル
姫路 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル
京都 デリヘル
奈良 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル
神戸 デリヘル
和歌山 デリヘル
奈良 デリヘル
京都 デリヘル
神戸 デリヘル
姫路 デリヘル
和歌山 デリヘル
奈良 デリヘル
京都 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル
南大阪 デリヘル
大阪 デリヘル

5:41 PM   Blogger star whispered...

サイト制作
ドレス レンタル
アートメイク
アパレル
アロマセラピー
恵比寿 メンズエステ
恵比寿 エステ
ダイエット クエン酸
レストラン ウェディング

ランコム


エスティローダー


ルナソル

神社
建設機械レンタル
ワイン
シャンパン
ダイエット 方法

5:42 PM   Blogger star whispered...

風俗
デリヘル
風俗
デリヘル 風俗
エロゲー
ソープランド
吉原 ソープランド
出会い
出会い
デリヘル
すすきの ソープラン

新宿 ソープランド
千葉 ソープランド
埼玉 ソープランド
神奈川 ソープランド

吉原 ソープランド
sod
バイブ
風俗求人 高収入
都内 キャバクラ 全額日払い
無料動画
大阪 風俗
大阪 風俗
神戸 風俗
裏DVD
裏DVD
風俗 求人
風俗 求人
デリヘル 新宿
デリヘル 東京
千代田区 デリヘル
台東区 デリヘル
墨田区 デリヘル
中央区 デリヘル

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home